Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sesshoin Application - Split

2 posters

Go down

Sesshoin Application - Split Empty Re: Sesshoin Application - Split

Post by Relentless Tue May 23, 2017 5:32 am

Basics: Good
Appearance: Good
History: Good
Personality: Good
Magic Level: It costs 1,550 Development Points for level 5.
Equipment Proficiency: It costs 150 Development Points for level 2.

In total, this would cost 1,700 Development Points. Characters begin with only 1,000 so you'll need to reduce your Magic Level. You can get level 4 Magic and come out at 1,000 Development Point cost exactly.

Weapons: Good
Natural Ability: One with nature
• Since Natural Abilities are directly linked to the character, the level of the ability would be determined by Sesshouin's Character Level.
• I'd like you to specify how many uses per thread you can have on the ability. Something like this I'd say 1 maybe 2 uses.
• I'd also recommend making the percentages larger. You can increase it to 15%, and add another 15% per level. After your character reaches level 7, this ability will be able to put her over the 100% mark. If you do this, I'd add a pre-requisite that she has less than 50% of her original MP remaining before she can use it.
Natural Passive: Seductive Magnetism
• Since this kind of effect would also affect other players I'd like you to make it so anyone who's endurance is equal to yours can resist the effect (unless within 3 feet of you), and anyone above your endurance is mostly immune. They can still feel it tickling at their spine, but they aren't sucked in and consumed by it.
Natural Power: Overcharge
• This one feels a bit weak compared to the others... I'd advise making it +1 star for each level in magic you have. Also limited to 5 times per thread maximum, but you can use it back-to-back if you feel like.
• Alternatively you can make it so you can use this power once per post and keep the +1 star boos.
Stats: You still have 7 points you can use.
Relentless
Relentless

EXP : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphira Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

Edited
Sapphira
Sapphira

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

Basics: Good
Magic Level: It costs 1,550 Development Points for level 5.
Equipment Proficiency: It costs 150 Development Points for level 2.

In total, this would cost 1,700 Development Points. Characters begin with only 1,000 so you'll need to reduce your Magic Level. You can get level 4 Magic and come out at 1,000 Development Point cost exactly.

• Good
• You can keep the original range of the ability at 10 feet. But if someone's got the same endurance as you, the range that they're effected is reduced to 3 feet. And you already got what happens if they have more endurance. But if you're 100% sure you want to keep the ability as it is now that's cool with me.
• You can reduce the MP cost to 25% increase instead of double.
Stats: Good
Relentless
Relentless

EXP : 590

Back to top Go down

Sesshoin Application - Split Empty Sesshoin Application - Split

Post by Sapphira Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am

Relentless wrote:Basics: Good
Magic Level: It costs 1,550 Development Points for level 5. Was changed previously to 4
Equipment Proficiency: It costs 150 Development Points for level 2. Was changed previously to 1

• Good
• You can keep the original range of the ability at 10 feet. But if someone's got the same endurance as you, the range that they're effected is reduced to 3 feet. And you already got what happens if they have more endurance. But if you're 100% sure you want to keep the ability as it is now that's cool with me. Changed the range from 3 to 10. Will keep the rest as is
• You can reduce the MP cost to 25% increase instead of double. (Edited it)
Stats: Good
Sapphira
Sapphira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down