Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scar, Part 7: History

Go down

The Scar, Part 7: History Empty The Scar, Part 7: History

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:30 am

Name: The Scar, Part 7: History
Requirements for Lower Ranks: ≤ 1 Rank
Minimum Word Count: 10,500
EXP Gain: 10,000
Coin Gain: 0
Item Reward: Glowing Sphere 40%
A sphere that's at 40% its original power.
Synopsis:
Just as always, the map shows a red dot where you're supposed to go. Just like the last time, once you arrive you hear a voice in your head. "Do you know how it all began?" the femenin voice asks. A pulse of energy causes the world to change and you see the rubble around you lift and put itself together. Things become less bleak looking as you see several beings all arguing. They constantly go back and forth, calling each other names and having no signs of being capable of working together. "It began with the Gods."

The world changes again, this time, to a battlefield. Humans charging the front lines with elves at their backs. Several other races that no record references at their sides. This time, instead of watching the battle, you quickly realize that you're part of the fight. "It spread quickly to the mortals." the voice says as your first opponent comes at you.

After what feels like an eternity of fighting, the scenery changes once more. It shifts to what you could easily identify as the Enchanted Forest, with you watching Fairies being slain. A great wind passes over, destroying the world as it was and returning it to the one that exists. "This solution was the easiest way. But was it right?" the voice says.

"Tell me... no, show me mortal. Do you have the power to change the world?" the voice says just before you hear a massive roar nearby. A Bong Gnasher explodes from underground, except unlike the last one, this one has some magical ability. It can create boulders out of nowhere and throw them at you as well as fire the spikes from its armour as a ranged projectile. When it finally falls, the voice simply says "I see." before fading again.

Enemies:
Bone Gnasher
STR: 20
PER: 4
CTR: 5
SPD: 10
AGI: 7
ReT: 7
EDR: 15
Is it alright to make up my own enemies?: Yes
Game Master
Game Master